CCO IS OPEN for virtual assistance in support of all of our students career needs.
As an update on how students can best connect with the CCO –
- For those students still looking for internships, full-time positions, or if their internship plans have changed, the CCO will be hosting its inaugural Just-in-Time Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, April 22. Students that register at the Just-in-Time Virtual Job Fair site will be able to take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect to dozens of companies through on-line chat rooms.
- For a virtual one-on-one career planning or job/internship search appointment, schedule through BoilerConnect.
- For resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn reviews, e-mail email@example.com.
- For quick questions on a first come first serve basis, call 765-494-3981 to be connected to a career consultant for a same-day consultation.
- For access to our on-demand resources to assist students 24/7, I’ve attached a flyer which can be put on a website, sent out with your newsletter, or embedded in Blackboard.