Learn more at https://www.arnold.af.mil
CCO IS OPEN for virtual assistance in support of all of our students career needs.
As an update on how students can best connect with the CCO –
- For those students still looking for internships, full-time positions, or if their internship plans have changed, the CCO will be hosting its inaugural Just-in-Time Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, April 22. Students that register at the Just-in-Time Virtual Job Fair site will be able to take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect to dozens of companies through on-line chat rooms.
- For a virtual one-on-one career planning or job/internship search appointment, schedule through BoilerConnect.
- For resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn reviews, e-mail email@example.com.
- For quick questions on a first come first serve basis, call 765-494-3981 to be connected to a career consultant for a same-day consultation.
- For access to our on-demand resources to assist students 24/7, I’ve attached a flyer which can be put on a website, sent out with your newsletter, or embedded in Blackboard.
Multiple government agencies have openings they are looking to fill soon with engineers!
Aerospace Engineer, AST, Aerospace Propulsion Systems (NASA)
Aerospace Engineer, AST, Heat Transfer
Contract Specialist (Air Force)
Aerospace Engineer (AST, Aerospace Flight Systems) – NASA – MULTIPLE OPENINGS/LOCATIONS
AST, Technical Management – MULTIPLE OPENINGS/LOCATIONS