Mansfield, Ohio – United States
Provides sales support to new and existing customers. Coordinates, analyzes and communicates information internally and externally to meet customers’ needs.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding products, capabilities, quality issues, delivery information and other related issues.
- Keeps key company personnel advised of any customer issues. Initiates action as required. Tracks activity to ensure timely resolution and response to customer.
- Provides technical support to customers regarding use of Therm-O-Disc’s products in customer specific applications. Ensures product meets customer’s needs.
- Acts as a liaison between departments or sites to exchange pertinent data regarding customer demand, marketing, new material developments, production problems, techniques and processes.
- Contacts new and existing customers regarding application of products to their end requirements. Coordinates projects through the new opportunity process. Evaluates opportunities and recommends appropriate action.
- Obtains pertinent data to assist in the development of new business proposals. Completes quotes as assigned by management. Follows up on proposals as necessary.
- Visits customers as required to address major issues relating to existing or new business accounts to ensure their needs are being met.
- Authorizes return of material per company guidelines. Provides direction on disposal through Return Material Authorization procedure.
- Participates on project teams as assigned by management.
- Analyzes/Initiates and tracks new product sample requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- Must be able to travel 25-50% of the time.
- US Regional Mobility preferred.
- Customer Orientation with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Strong Analytical/Judgment and Decision-Making Capabilities.
- Good Oral and Written Communications.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, or equivalent productivity suites, currently in use by the Company.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Job Number: 18006051