Get SMART on your college finances and career!
If you are looking for an amazing scholarship opportunity that also offers a rewarding career, check out the SMART Scholarship-for-Service program! The Department of Defense (DoD) SMART program provides STEM students full tuition, internships, a generous cash allowance, health insurance, and a rewarding job after graduation working as a civilian (non-military) in a DoD lab or facility. SMART is open to undergraduates, graduate, and doctoral students pursuing one of 21 STEM disciplines outlined by the DoD. The application window is open August 1 – December 1.
Take action TODAY:
- Visit smartscholarship.org to watch a short video, review the 21 STEM disciplines, and see the list of DoD labs and facilities in which you could be working
- Send a note to SMART@SMARTScholarship.org, subject: SUBSCRIBE, to get on the distribution list to receive program announcements, event notices, important deadline reminders, and tips for strengthening your application
- Engage on social media with our SMART community of SMART team members, SMART Scholars, university representatives, and partners:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SMART.DoD.Scholarship/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SMART_DoD
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/smart-scholarship/
- Tell your family, friends, and colleagues about SMART!