Why Work Here?
“We are a dynamic small company and an industry leader with exciting and innovative technology.”
“Our COO, CTO, CFO, and founder are all Purdue Grads as well.”
Air Squared Manufacturing, Inc. is an OEM manufacturer of scroll type compressors, vacuum pumps and expanders for the medical, aerospace, fuel cell and power generation industries. We are building exciting new technology ranging from a compressor for the Mars Rover to life saving artificial hearts! We are seeking an entry level engineer to support Manufacturing Processes. The individual should be driven, perceptive, organized, have leadership abilities and be capable of executing a wide range of engineering disciplines to support and improve manufacturing activities.
Responsibilities in this position:
- Assembly Line Design
- Take existing products facing reliability, cost, manufacturability, quality, or performance limitations, and further developing the process to meet specific standards
- Create new processes to further support the quality and reliability of the product
- Analyze production process as a whole to identify bottlenecks and problem areas
- Work closely with quality to write and implement corrective actions
- Create documentation for processes conforming to ISO 9001 standard
- Train production employees on new and existing processes
- Design assembly work stations, tooling, and fixtures for production floor
- Convert product assembly from station build to a mixed model assembly line
The following are required:
- BS in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role, desirable but not required
- References from previous employers
- Background and Drug Screening for substances illegal in the state of CO
About Air Squared:
Air Squared is the industry leader in custom scroll design and manufacturing. With a vast portfolio of proprietary technology that has been engineered and refined over twenty-five years and a growing line of scroll-type compressors, vacuum pumps and expanders, Air Squared provides the medical, aerospace, power generation, and other advanced industries novel air and gas solutions that support OEM and specialty applications.
Company address: 510 Burbank St. Broomfield CO
Posted date: 9/12/18
Full Job Description & Application here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/air-squared-64a6b84b/manufacturing-engineer-a8b457ed?widgetlink=1&same_org_id=1