- Introducing our new dietitian, Jessica Rorick
- Highlighting the Boiler Financial Track Series, which begins next week, as well as the expansion of our program to include student staff/interns
- Reminding campus about our Wellness Coaching, and information about the Wellness Coaching Prep Course. There are already 12 students signed up, which is great! Students who complete this training will join the pool of candidates who want to be Wellness Coaches in the fall.
- A listing of our cooking classes this spring. But the other exciting news is that our kids’ cooking classes are highlighted for our campus partners who have kids at home. If you have Harry Potter fans, they will NOT want to miss the “Wizardly” themed class on February 1st!
- Encouraging signups for our spring Mindfulness Series, which begins on February 11th. We expect a strong turnout as interest in mindfulness continues to grow.
- Reminding campus about our Recovery Ally Training and the substance free community. We need members!
You can find the newsletter link here. https://spark.adobe.com/page/r6C2XFmY58oam/