I am writing to introduce you to the Master of Engineering Management program offered here on campus.
To learn more about the recent success of our program’s students, I invite you to review our Class Profile, read our student-generated MEM Blog posts, and see the many companies (including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50) where our students now work through our Alumni Spotlight.
- Full-time, residential program at Purdue’s West Lafayette flagship campus
- Can be completed through 1-year or 2-year concentrations
- 30 credit hours to earn degree (18 engineering, 9 management, 3 elective)
- Includes option for students to complete a paid industry internship/co-op position lasting up to 1 full year
- 50% of our students each year join directly from a bachelor-level program, including many from our own Purdue.
- Program tuition total: $15,150 for Indiana residents, $41,100 for non-Indiana residents and international students
- Focus on professional skill development through industry connections, personalized guidance, and seminar sessions
- GRE is waived for Purdue students and alumni
- TOEFL/IELTS waived for international students graduating from Purdue
- Final application deadline for Fall 2020 is June 1
- Any student submitting a completed application before this deadline will receive a comprehensive application review with the opportunity for an offer of admission
Thank you for your consideration of my message. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, and please invite your students to do the same. Boiler Up!
Eric VandeVoorde, M.S.
Director of Professional Engineering Master’s Programs
Purdue University, College of Engineering
Seng-Liang Wang Hall | West Lafayette
(765) 494-7021 | email@example.com