Dear ME Students,
GE is looking for 2021 Aviation Technical Fall Co-ops, starting in August 2021-December 2021. Help invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. In this position you’ll build leadership and functional skills in one of the following areas: engineering, software engineering, supply chain, or services. You’ll be given challenging work and real-world problems, and you’ll prepare for a potential full-time position after graduation into one of GE’s amazing leadership programs.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA off a 4.0 scale without rounding
- Attending a full time matriculated and nationally accredited baccalaureate or graduate program
- Dependable transportation to and from work as public transportation is not available in many locations
- Willingness and ability to work in any of the 40+ GE Aviation US locations
- Due to access to export-controlled information, you must be one of the following: (1) US Citizen or national; (2) US permanent resident; (3) Person granted refugee status; (4) Person granted asylee status or Beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program, or (5) other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
If you are interested in being considered for the position, please apply online to the link below. GE is going to be taking applications until February 26th and plan to begin scheduling interviews as early as February 10th!
Link to application: Fall 2021 (job number 3500754) — https://jobs.gecareers.com/global/en/job/3500754/GE-Aviation-Technical-Co-op-Fall-2021
- February 8th – Applications open
- February 10th – Interviews start
- February 26th – Applications close
- March 12th – All applicants to be notified of status