Despite recent economic challenges, our on-campus Master of Engineering Management graduate students and alumni have secured internship, co-op, or full-time positions at companies like Amazon, Apple, AWS, Ball Aerospace, Bayer, Clorox, Collins Aerospace, Cook Medical, Cummins, Google, GM, Hasbro, KPMG, Lam Research, Microsoft, Tesla, Valvoline, Volvo Trucks, W.H.O., and more. Clearly, companies have wisely continued to recognize the value that Boilermaker engineers add to their organizations by following through with employment offers.
We invite your seniors to learn more about the recent success of our program’s students by reviewing our Class Profile, reading our student-generated MEM Blog posts, and learningabout the many companies (including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50) where our MEM graduates now work through our Alumni Spotlight.
- Full-time, residential program at Purdue’s West Lafayette flagship campus
- Can be completed through 1-year or 2-year concentrations
- 30 credit hours to earn degree (18 engineering, 9 management, 3 elective)
- Includes option for students to complete a paid industry internship/co-op position lasting up to 1 full year
- 50% of our students each year join directly from a bachelor-level program, including many from Purdue
- Program tuition total: $15,150 for Indiana residents, $41,100 for non-Indiana residents and international students
- Focus on professional skill development through industry connections, personalized guidance, and seminar sessions
- GRE is waived for Purdue students and alumni
- TOEFL/IELTS waived for international students graduating from Purdue
- Second round Fall 2021 application deadline is March 15, and final application deadline is June 1
Eric VandeVoorde, M.S.
Director of Professional Engineering Master’s Programs
Purdue University, College of Engineering
Seng-Liang Wang Hall | West Lafayette
(765) 494-7021 | firstname.lastname@example.org