Category: Study Abroad
Water Scarcity in Rural India International Perspectives in Water Sciences and Management
European Transportation Systems & Supply Chains Study Abroad: May 7 – May 20, 2023
Short Term Study Abroad Options for 2023
Winter Flex- December 26-Jan 8, 2023
CE- Civil Infrastructure Systems Development Life Cycle: Case Studies in the United Arab Emirates https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/flyer.cfm?flyer=1765&AcademicSchoolCode=E&ProgramTypeID=7 Open to all engineering students who have reached at least sophomore status. Preference given to Civil students
CE- International Perspectives in Water Sciences and Management- Water Scarcity in India
https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/flyer.cfm?flyer=1767&AcademicSchoolCode=E&ProgramTypeID=7 Open to any student at Purdue. Preference given to Civil students
Spring Break 2023
Introduction to Silicon Valley and the Tech Industry- https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/flyer.cfm?flyer=1705&AcademicSchoolCode=E&ProgramTypeID=7
Open to any engineering student-preference given to FYE and sophomores but all are encouraged to apply
EPICS in La Guajira Colombia https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/flyer.cfm?flyer=1781&AcademicSchoolCode=E&ProgramTypeID=7
Open to any engineering student
PURDUE MOVES SUMMER/SHORT TERM STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIP
Purdue Moves Scholarships are available to assist undergraduate students of any major with cost associated with a short term study abroad/study away program. Scholarship amounts vary up to $3200 (see chart below).
- Must be Purdue West Lafayette undergraduate degree seeking student to apply.
- Must be participating in a credit bearing approved study abroad/study away program through Purdue University during winter break 22/23, spring break 2023, or summer 2023.
- Must be US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must have a current FAFSA on file with Purdue stating a verified federally calculated Total Family Income of $150,000 or less. Students that do not have a current FAFSA on file should view the instructions listed on the Division of Financial Aid website to get started.
- Students are only eligible for one short term award during their Purdue career (regardless of amount).
- Eligibility includes students applying to participate in study abroad the term immediately after graduation. =URL=
- Students must enroll for an approved short term program on the study abroad website: http://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/.
- After enrollment, students may access their My Study Abroad page by entering their career account information in the upper left corner of the website: www.studyabroad.purdue.edu. Application is available on this site.
- Please note that the system downloads academic information (2-3 days) before the application will display on the student page.
- Students do not need to be in accepted status to apply.
- Winter Break – October 1
- Spring Break – January 15
- Summer – April 1
- Applications may be submitted after the priority deadline, although distribution of funds may be delayed.
- Applications will be available on student My Study Abroad page until two days prior to departure. No application will be accepted after this date.
Note: Eligibility and award amounts are valid through summer 2023.
* Study Away scholarships are currently only available for winter flex and spring break approved programs.
- Total Family Income = total of parent and student Adjusted Gross Income and reported untaxed income (examples include tax-deferred pension contribution, IRA and Keogh deductions, child support received, tax-exempt interest, and untaxed IRA distributions) for both student and parent.
Scholarship Type: Study Abroad Office Based Scholarships